Boisson Media Is Donating Graphic Services To The Businesses Damaged Or Lost In The Recent Fires & Hurricanes.
From Fires to Hurricanes
Boisson Media has friends and family members who have been affected by the environmental disasters over the last couple months, from fires to hurricanes. Some of these people own businesses and have lost them as a result of these tragedies. Boisson Media would like to offer assistance to those who have lost their businesses.
Boisson Media will be donating 1-4 hours per week day of graphic design services to businesses that have been damaged or lost and are in need of rebuilding.
What Services Are Available?
We will be primarily rendering the following graphic design services:
- Business Cards
- Signage & More
We are actively marketing to businesses in areas that we have friends and family just in case we need to go to these locations for larger projects. We are open to providing services in other states, it will just be more unlikely that we will be able to provide services on-site. Possible on-site service locations:
- Washington State
- Oregon (Primarily: Northern Oregon)
- Florida (Primarily: Tampa, Miami, Key West, & surrounding areas.)
- Texas (Primarily: San Antonio, Houston, & surrounding areas.)
What About Digital Services?
After preliminary discussion regarding this endeavour it became rather clear that the focus should be on tangible services, stuff that could have actually been lost or damaged by the storms. Digital services such as web design, SEO, SEM, social media management, e-commerce management are available and at a discounted rate for those who have been affected by the storms.
What If We Need A Lot More Help?
You can hire Boisson Media if you need more help than what we are offering for donation. Naturally, we will be offering a discount on our labor rate if you’re paying out of pocket.
What Are The Requirements?
Generally, the service is available on a first come, first serve basis. Please remember that we have a rather limited staff and the staff is initially providing help has chosen to donate their time. Now, in order to reduce the likelihood of our kindness being abused we will ask for the following:
- We will need your contact information including: first name, last name, phone number, business number, business address and mailing address.
- If possible, it would help us tremendously if you could provide us with photos of the damaged collateral that needs redesign. It will reduce the likelihood of having to go back and forth for details. Additionally, it would be a good idea to provide dimensions.
Terms of Service
You can view our general Terms of Service here: